Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Religion: How candles are used in religion

Religion: How candles are used in religion

I have a very esteemed and wonderful friend with a beautiful soul who asked me to be an affiliate for her products wicks of wisdom. Wicks of wisdom is an ancient art of using candles and natural ingredients to bring about positive changes in your life.

I am 1/4 Cherokee Indian and grew up with a 100% Cherokee Grandma who as an infant named me Spirit Dove, meaning free spirit which she called perfectly. She also claims I am a horse whisperer able to communicate with animals in a way only few can. Through the years many, many times her wisdom came through in every aspect of my and my families life, thus creating proof that there is accuracy in ancient tribal customs.

My beliefs are a little of everything that believes in god and I do practice a little of the Cherokee Beliefs, so when I was introduced to the wicks of wisdom site I naturally became curious. It's neat to have things that help us focus and obtain, but for me it is important that it held true to the will of god and what he wants for our lives, so I began to do research on all religions.

Many religions use the process of burning things to cleanse and purify or as an offering dating back to Pagans who sacrificed live things like animals and virgins!

What I learned was the candles among other tools were used to show respect, honor and joy in whatever religion for the living and the deceased. That although these tools were used by Pagans they were also widely used across every religion for varying reasons, thus they could not be labeled either bad or good and were decidedly adapted to each religion with a different name, meaning and use, including different anointing resting upon them by the heads of religion.

Some religions call it spell casting, some call it cleansing and purifying, but most of the religions use natural herbs, incense and candles for the same purpose.

I also learned that religions are more similar then we know and that there are different types of just about every religion.

Did you know? Some Wiccans practice positive spells to better man kind, just like Christians pray for and burn candles and incense for positive reasons?

My point is that I decided after looking at Wicks Of Wisdom site and researching that those candles, oils and herbs take on the meanings personalized to only you. If you believe, then they do, if you don't then they don't. It's as simple as that. As with everything you have to believe in something for it to work. It has to be your inner most desire and it either is for you or it isn't. I believe the candles, herbs and oils provide a focus point for your inner most desires, thus they are a positive thing to help you achieve the desired result you want. The key is the desire

The result: The site foundation of Wicks Of Wisdom is positive, run by trustworthy radio/tv personality Linda Salvin and many religions including those who believe in god use these forms of ingredients for many holy purposes, so I say go for it!

If you are interested in knowing more about the Wicks Of Wisdom site, please contact me or leave a comment.

Thanks,
Crissy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free Music, Downloads, Community
http://www.expressratingservices.com
This article written by Express Rating Services
Get To Know Me Better
http://www.isblive.freehostia.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: