Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reply Spammer Attacked Me!

This entry was posted on 2/26/2006 3:33 AM and is filed under Spam-Slams.

Ok there are some of us who listen to all the spam rules and laws and we send emails to only those we have done business with and we include our personal info just in case right?

Ok, well don't even get me started about that, but the other day I sent out some how are you and what you been up to emails asking permission to speak to them about a rating site I opened, remove info, personal address, name and permission all included and this one girl VICKY responds with AN AD.

Ok, Vicky I get the frickin point, but my email was a personal one to see how you are you could have at least replied with remove or fine.

I was told by another female to watch out for this one, because she is a scrapper, but I never thought I'd be at the receiving end of it.

BTW-Reply with ads to a permission based email IS illegal!

No comments: